Burlington Wards 1 and 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- Ward 1 and Ward 8 Update - 4:26
- University of Vermont medical Center: Maria McClellan and Ashley Bond with Updates of Environmental Concerns, Further to Neighborhood Meeting March 21st - 6:39
- Speak Out - 12:02
- City Council Updates - 30:40
- Department of Public Works Project Manager Rob Goulding with Updates on the City's Paving List, Construction, and Impact of Infrastructure Improvements - 47:10
- State Legislators with and Interim Update: Barbara Rachelson, Brian Cina, Selene Colburn - 82:41
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Department of Public Works Projects to note:
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center