CCTV Center for Media & Democracy Board
Chittenden Community Television d/b/a CCTV Center for Media & Democracy is governed by a Board of Directors, including representatives from the public interest and business communities. The CCTV Board oversees all projects, including the contract for the operation of Channel 17.
- Jane Knodell, Burlington City Council | Treasurer
- Erin Malone, MoMo's Market
- Scott Pavek, University of Vermont | Secretary
- Jason Pelletier, Freelance Creative Director | President
- Mary Simons, Conversations on the Open Road
- Shay Totten, Rights and Democracy
- Julia Vallera, Digital Activist | Vice President
CCTV's tax returns are open to the public and available upon request.
- BOARD LOG-IN