Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of November 16, 2015 - 0:00
- Appointments/Interviews - 5:32
- Planning Commission Appointment - 9:28
- Hershkowitz Property - 10:43
- Stormwater Utility Fund Legislation - 15:29
- Specific Plan/Zoning Change Public Hearing - 29:53
- Specific Plan/Zoning Change Adoption - 38:25
- Budget Review FY 2017 - 46:53
- Manager's Report - 76:58
- Other Business - 78:27
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks.