Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Minutes - November 2, 2015 - 0:16
- Public Comment - 4:50
- Appointments/Interviews - Planning Commission - 5:17
- Request to Waive Planning Application Fees - 11:22
- Errors and Omissions - Corrections to 2015 Grand List - 29:21
- Speed Limit Request - Sunset Hill Road - 32:46
- Amendment to Channel 17 Trust Agreement - 79:20
- Manager's Report - 81:14
- Go Into Executive Session - 90:28
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks.