Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of October 5, 2015 - 0:00
- Interviews/Appointment- DRB - 2:30
- Clean Water Advisory Committee - 25:44
- Housing Trust Fund Task Force Appointments - 28:56
- Agreement Amendment between Town and Police Union - 31:33
- Health Insurance Renewal - 40:16
- Regional Planning Annual Report - 41:21
- Manager's Report - 62:02
- Other Business - 70:01
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager and a host of other related tasks. Find the full minutes for this meeting here.