Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 0:48
- Public Hearing on FY2021 Operating Budget - 3:14
- Adopt FY2021 Operating Budget - 6:26
- Approve Town Meeting Warning - 8:11
- Approve Warning for Public Hearing on FY2021-2025 Capital Budget and Plan - 13:10
- Discuss and Assign Selectboard Outreach Efforts for Town Meeting - 23:40
- Consent Items - 34:30
- Reading File/Selectboard Comments - 35:10
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Town of Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:00 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.