Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Agenda Review - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 2:11
- Regional Dispatch-Name Rep to Joint Survey Committee - 10:05
- Vermont League of Cities and Towns - PACIF Update - 65:36
- Vermont Agency of Transportation, Better Roads Grant - 90:32
- Minutes of Jan. 16 & 23, 2017 & Feb. 6, 2017 - 108:13
- Consent Agenda - 137:25
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.