Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Public to be Heard - 0:00
- Agenda Additions/Changes - 2:53
- Interviews for Reappointments - 4:27
- FYE 16 Human Services Funding - 39:39
- Request Funding for Stevens Gravestone Restoration - 51:11
- Recreation Governance Study Committee Update - 62:28
- Resolution for Appreciation for Robert Miller - 80:57
- Fireworks Policy Update - 85:32
- Minutes of May 23, 2016 - 91:49
- Consent Agenda - 97:18
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.