Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Public to be Heard/Agenda - 0:00
- Farm and Open Lands Contract - 7:09
- Presentation of FYE2017 CSWD Budget - 26:57
- Paul Bohne (Chittenden Co. Transportation Authority Alternative) - 47:57
- No-Shooting Zone: Town Property - 52:11
- Tax Stabilization Contract - 83:17
- Tree Survey Memorandum of Understanding - 83:46
- Scheduling for Joint Meetings (TGIA) - 91:44
- Minutes of May 16, 2016 - 103:16
- Consent Agenda - 116:00
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.