Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order / Public Comment / Agenda - 0:00
- Interview: Library Board of Trustees - 4:20
- Interview: Energy Committee - 8:10
- Interview: Conservation Committee - 10:40
- Hearing: Dog Complaint - 15:45
- Leasehold Interest Release - 85:30
- Letter of Support for Transportation Alternative Grant (Storm Water) - 96:40
- Towers Road Sidewalk Preferred Alternative - 104:40
- Request from Parks & Recreation to Lease Commercial Space - 113:15
- Approval of â€œExtra Mile Dayâ€ Proclamation - 124:40
- Minutes: June 22, 2015; September 14 & 21, 2015 - 129:50
- Consent Agenda - 148:45
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome, and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call 802-878-1341. Until further notice, meetings are held in the Police Station Community Room while renovations at 81 Main continue. For more info and Agendas click here.