Essex Junction Trustees
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Public to be Heard - 1:59
- Annual review of Ethics Policy - 4:36
- (Re)Appointment of volunteers to boards and committees - 7:03
- Approve preferred alternative for Densmore Drive culvert replacement - 10:38
- Adjustment to Water Fund Revenue Budget - 49:06
- Presentation of Fiscal Year 2021 Proposed Utility Rates and consideration of budget adjustments; Warn Public Hearing - 52:00
- New Utilities bill fee - 54:55
- Authorize manager to sign settlement agreement with Fairpoint Communications - 56:02
- Continued discussion on support for local businesses due to COVID-19 - 58:58
- Consent Items - 60:22
- Reading File/Board Member Comments - 60:46
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
Essential Town Selectboard and Village Board of Trustees meetings will continue as scheduled and are livestreamed by Channel 17. Visit www.cctv.org/watch-tv/municipalities for links. Visit the Town (www.essex.org) and Village (www.essexjunction.org) websites for information on participating in these meetings.