Burlington Wards 1 and 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- City Council Update - 4:28
- Speak Out - 30:07
- Construction of a "Lab Building" for the Medical Center's Student Learning - 47:20
- Ward 1 Resolution in Support of the City Enforcing the no-more-than-four-adult occupation of an Individual Residence - 62:44
- Details of the "Downtown Improvement District" Charter Change Proposal that has been Moving Through Public Meetings and City Council - 99:46
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center