Burlington Wards 1 and 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- Speak Out: University of Vermont Medical Center: Updates on DHART Helicopter Meeting, and Work with East Avenue Area Neighbors on Environment Issues Remediation - 4:55
- Speak Out: Champlain College Update on New Student Housing on St. Paul Street - 7:16
- Speak Out: Pathways Introduction - 12:30
- Speak Out - 18:19
- City Council Update - 28:59
- CEDO: Update on the Neighborhood Project - 52:25
- Greenwide Bikeshare with an Introduction to the Bikeshare Transit Option for Burlington, Winooski and South Burlington - 87:18
- Burlington School District Update/Revision to the Capital Plan and Disposition for the $19 Million Bond Voted for by Burlington Residents in 2017 - 103:07
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center