Burlington Wards 1 and 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Introductions and NPA Business - 0:00
- Speak Out - 8:37
- Champlain Parkway Announcement - 17:47
- Update and Discussion of Status of City Place - 26:12
- Burlington Tenants Union - 54:12
- City Councilors' Updates - 63:37
- City-wide Reappraisal Project - 77:24
- DPW - Update on Sidewalk Projects - 88:56
- UVM - Enrollment and Housing Statistics; Salt Shed Permitting - 113:17
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center