Burlington Wards 1 and 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- Speak Out - 6:05
- City Council Updates and Election Reflections - 29:24
- Burlington Open and Natural Lands Conservation and Connection - 45:36
- Intervale Road Corridor Safety Improvements - 86:18
- Burlington YMCA: Update to the Y's Plans for 298 College Street Detailing Proposed Architectural Changes - 97:01
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center