Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Upcoming Health Care Law Changes - 2:37
- Burlington Advisory Committee on Accessibility - 11:42
- Champlain College Proposed Apartments (Former Eagles Club) - 23:46
- UVM/Champlain College- Events open to the Community - 45:42
- Town Gown Public Forum - 60:42
- School Commissioners Update - 109:32
- City Councilors Update (Redistricting and other Issues) - 112:26
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to encourage citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies help improve communication between the citizens of Burlington and City government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month. Meeting place: Greek Orthodox Church 600 South Willard Street.