Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Overview and Approval of Agenda & Minutes - 0:00
- Ward 6 City Coucilor Update - 2:00
- Institutional Neighbor Reports - 12:00
- LAw Enforcement on the Hill - 22:00
- Legislative Update - 80:00
- School Commissioners' Update - 83:00
- Waterfront and Downtown Public Investement Action Plan Update - 92:00
- Other Business and Election of New Steering Committee Member - 108:00
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to encourage citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies help improve communication between the citizens of Burlington and City government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month. Meeting place: Greek Orthodox Church 600 South Willard Street.