Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Overview and approval of agenda & November Minutes - 0:00
- Ward 6 City Councilors Karen Paul & Norm Blais - 0:31
- Institutional Reports: UVM & Champlain College - 16:19
- Introduction of new CEDO liaison, Kesha Ram, to the NPA - 28:14
- CDGB Grant Committee: Seeking New Ward 6 Member - 32:13
- Women Helping Battered Women - Janice Santiago - 36:35
- Bill Ward, Director of Code Enforcement re online reporting system - 49:30
- School Partnership for Change and a Look at Burlington High School Life. Discussion with Lindsey Cox, the Partnershipâ€™s Manager, teacher Dov Strucker, and student Emma Galvin, followed by a separate panel of high school students talking about life at BHS. - 71:03
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to encourage citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies help improve communication between the citizens of Burlington and City government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month. Meeting place: Greek Orthodox Church 600 South Willard Street.