Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Overview and approval of agenda & September minutes and revised June minutes - 0:00
- Referenda on November ballot: Bike Path repair funding (tax + TIF), debt restructuring, legalizing marijuana- Discussion Participants Mike Kanarick Assistant to the Mayor, Dr. Stephanie Seguino, UVM Economics Professor and Ward 6 Resident, and Councilors Blais and Paul. - 4:16
- Ward 6 City Councilors Karen Paul & Norm Blais - 38:58
- Institutional Neighbors Report â€“ UVM & Champlain College - 50:00
- Urban Agricultural Task Force â€“ Alison Nihart, Andrea Stander, Executive Director of Rural Vermont, and Bill Ward (Director of Code Enforcement) - 59:26
- Power Point and discussion on off campus housing squalid living conditions. - 94:17
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to encourage citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies help improve communication between the citizens of Burlington and City government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month. Meeting place: Greek Orthodox Church 600 South Willard Street.