Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Overview and approval of minutes and agenda - 0:00
- School commissioner's Report: Alan Matson and Jill Evans - 1:20
- Institutional Neighbor Reports: UVM Update, Lisa Kingsbury and Champlain College, Michel George - 3:40
- City Council Report: Karen Paul, Norm Blais - 23:50
- Burlington Electric Department Update: General Manager Barbara Grimes - 33:45
- Updates from our Legislators on the recently concluded session - 71:00
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to encourage citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies help improve communication between the citizens of Burlington and City government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month. Meeting place: Greek Orthodox Church 600 South Willard Street.