Burlington Ward 5 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome - 0:00
- Public Forum - 0:45
- Juniper Creative on Kelis Mural, Will Kasso Condry, Jennifer Herrera Condry, Alexa Herrera Condry - 9:20
- Pathways Vermont Support Line, KC Carpenter - 52:17
- Oakledge Park 50th Anniversary, Cindi Wight - 59:18
- Burlington School Board Update, Mike Fisher - 68:30
- South End Small Business Spotlight - 83:25
- Adjourn - 94:00
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.