Burlington Ward 5 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Open Forum - 0:00
- Salvation Farms on its Workforce Development Program - 14:58
- School Board Update - 21:01
- Parks & Recreation on the Bike Path and other Topics - 46:19
- Burton Snowboards on proposed Zoning Changes that would Permit a Concert Venue in Empty Warehouse Space on Industrial Parkway - 60:38
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: City Market Community Room, 207 Flynn Avenue.