Burlington Ward 5 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- Open Forum - 5:00
- Meeting Venue and Time Survey - 12:07
- Schools Capital Plan Recap / Community Discussion - 19:05
- Community Development Block Grant Report - Sam Beall - 47:42
- City Council Update - Joan Shannon, Chip Mason - 58:36
- State Legislative Wrap-up - Tim Ashe - 79:51
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: City Market Community Room, 207 Flynn Avenue.