Burlington Ward 5 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- Open Forum - 2:39
- Cindy Marcelle, Pathways Organization - 8:51
- Meagan Tuttle and Ava Schwemler, Plan BTV - 14:16
- Cindi Wight, Parks Department - 34:32
- Jeff Wick, Mike Fisher, School Board Representatives - 72:04
- Burlington School District plans for a new Road Adjacent to Champlain Elementary Leading to New District Offices and Preschool Behind CES. Nathan Lavery form BSD, a Traffic Consultant form RSG, Architect Randy Burnett from C.L. Office will be Presenting - 91:01
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: City Market Community Room, 207 Flynn Avenue.
- Cindy Marcelle, Pathways
- Jeff Wick, Mike Fisher, School Board reps
- Meagan Tuttle & Ava Schwemler, Plan BTV
- Cindi Wight, Parks Dept
- Marty Spaulding, BSD - New preschool behind CES