Burlington Ward 4 and Ward 7 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Ground rules, Introductions & Announcements - 0:00
- Neighborhood Planning Assembly Steering Committee Elections - 8:08
- Opioid Policy Coordinator, Jackie Corbally - 12:35
- Burlington Police Department, Lieutenant Jon Young - 49:45
- Community Development Block Grant Update - 61:08
- Parks & Rec - Summer Programs and Capital Improvement - 63:47
- Reports from Elected Officials - 90:13
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 4 & 7 meet the fourth Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: Robert E. Miller Community Center 130 Gosse Court.