Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes - November 17, 2020 - 0:00
- Interviews/Appointments - 2:52
- Lake Iroquois Association Annual Report - 34:44
- Town Meeting 2021 - Preliminary Discussion - 70:57
- Sidewalk Winter Maintenance Requests - 79:47
- FY 21 Revenue Forecast Update - 85:41
- FY 22 Budget Transmittal and Introduction - 98:38
- Manager's Report - 111:50
- Other Business - 123:59
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.