Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of October 6, 2020 - 0:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 1:55
- Interviews/Appointments - 9:12
- Town-wide Trail Assessment Update - 43:36
- Housing Trust Fund - 63:02
- Retail Cannabis Marketplace Legislation - 96:09
- VCDP Grant Closeout - Old North End Community Center - 110:57
- Planning Commission Appointment - 113:17
- Manager's Report - 119:34
- Other Business - 127:56
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.