Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Minutes - July 28, 2020 - 30:30
- Route 2A/Industrial Avenue Intersection Improvements - 130:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 220:40
- Lamplite Water Line Replacement Bond Article - 243:30
- Interviews/Appointments (Library Trustee) - 240:40
- Personnel Policy Amendment - 352:20
- Vermont Municipal Retirement Group - Town Manager - 383:35
- Manager's Report - 723:32
- Other Business - 800:80
- Adjournment - 780:00
- Library Trustee Appointment - 875:35
- Community Justice Center Staffing - 1140:90
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.