Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of July 14, 2020 - 0:00
- Route 2A/Industrial Avenue Intersection Improvements - 3:03
- Catamount Community Forest Management Plan Addendum - 29:26
- Public Hearing - Comprehensive Plan Amendments - 53:45
- Land and Water Conservation Fund Grant - 89:00
- VAST Agreement - Use of Public Lands - 103:49
- Collector of Delinquent Taxes - Appointment - 105:59
- Manager's Report - 107:11
- Other Business - 117:34
- Town Manager Contract (Possible Executive Session) - 118:24
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.