Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes - June 13, 2020, June 16, 2020, June 24, 2020 - 0:00
- Interviews/Appointments - 3:10
- Select Auditor for FY 2021, 2022, & 2023 - 11:13
- Dog License Late Fee Waiver - 19:11
- F-35 Noise Monitoring System - 20:21
- Fiscal Year 2021 Budget & Cash Flow Analysis - 90:29
- Municipal Tax Rate - Fiscal Year 2021 - 96:23
- Tax Bill Installment Amendment- Fiscal Year 2021 - 100:10
- Manager's Report - 104:02
- Other Business - 105:54
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.