Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of June 2, 2020 - 0:00
- Appointments to Town Boards - 3:02
- F-35 Noise Monitoring System - 15:32
- Comprehensive Plan Amendment - Energy Plan - 52:15
- Water Shutoff Deferrals - 83:18
- Annual Employee Wage Adjustments - 102:46
- Independence Day Fireworks Celebration - 108:29
- Transfers from Reserve Funds and Capital Projects - 112:35
- Manager's Report - 133:07
- Other Business - 142:03
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.