Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes - May 19, 2020 - 0:00
- Financial Management Questionnaire - 3:28
- Five Tree Hill Management Plan Update - 5:31
- Approve Judicial Bureau List - 6:41
- Manager's Report - 8:27
- Other Business - 14:05
- Emergency Health Order Hearing - Bevins - 20:00
- Chittenden Solid Waste District FY '21 Budget - 70:06
- Chittenden Solid Waste District Annual Update - 110:53
- CSWD Host Town Agreement - Supplement #7 (Renewal) - 120:42
- Independence Day Fireworks Celebration - 122:55
- Muddy Brook Culvert Construction Options - 154:22
- User Fee & Charges Schedule - Fiscal Year 2021 - 162:39
- Permit Fee Schedule - Fiscal Year 2021 - 167:12
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.