Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes - March 17, 2020 - 0:00
- Public Comment - General Issues - 1:51
- Manager Recruitment Process - 3:22
- Liquor License for Special Event Series: Truckin Tuesdays - 17:55
- Oak Hill Estates Request - Consecutive Water System Designation - 30:46
- Dog License Late Fee Waiver - 71:06
- Manager's Report - 74:19
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.