Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Minutes of December 3, 2019 - 0:00
- Tax Appeal Settlement Offer - 2:06
- State Wetlands Appeal Settlement Agreement - 13:59
- Sidewalk Winter Maintenance Requests - 20:50
- Budget Review - Fiscal Year 2021:Buildings and Grounds/Highway - 65:27
- Budget Review - Fiscal Year 2021:Library - 101:52
- Proposed Charter Changes - 115:36
- VCDP Grant Agreement - 143:34
- Manager's Report - 147:04
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.