Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Minutes - July 9, 2018 - 0:00
- Public Comment - 1:27
- Bylaw Violation Settlement Agreement - 8:00
- Police Lieutenant Position - 11:01
- Community Justice Board Bylaw Amendment - 20:39
- Robear Property Land Transfer - 22:04
- Budget Review Process - 24:44
- Noise Control Ordinance Amendment - 34:11
- Manager's Report - 86:22
- Other Business - 90:36
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.