Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Joint Survey Committee Report (Regional Dispatch) - 1:06
- Budget Review - Fiscal Year 2019 (Cemetery Commission) - 9:29
- Budget Review - Fiscal Year 2019 (Recreation and Parks) - 23:55
- Vermont Community Development Program Application - 56:20
- Manager's Report - 69:51
- Budget Review - Fiscal Year 2019 (Planning and Zoning) - 74:06
- Budget Review - Fiscal Year 2019 (Fire) - 93:27
- Other Business - 141:18
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston Selectboard is a five member elected board. There are three positions elected for a three year term and two positions elected for a two year term on a staggered basis. The board is responsible for setting the general policy direction, passing ordinances, setting the tax rate, reviewing the budget, supervising the Town Manager, and a host of other related tasks.