Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Housekeeping - 0:00
- The Williston Federated Church requests an administrative permit to a fire escape and windows to the eastern facade of the Fellowship Hall building located at 44 North Williston Road - 6:08
- Adams Real Properties, LLC requests a Discretionary Permit for a change-of-use to a wholesale bagel bakery with accessory cafÃ© and outdoor seating at 31 Adams Drive - 11:31
- Whitney Fellows C/O Trudell Consulting Engineers requests a Discretionary Permit for a Boundary Line Adjustment (BLA) for the purpose of constructing a home at 146 North Williston Road - 30:32
- The Snyder FC Commercial Properties, LLC & Rieley Properties, LLC request a Master Sign Plan Amendment for â€œBuilding Jâ€ at Finney Crossing (Healthy Living Market, retail tenants, and restaurant tenant) - 38:42
- Motions Made on Agenda Items - 93:54
- Approve minutes of November 10, 2020 - 101:21
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.