Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- DP 20-08: Pre-application Review - 1256 Old Stage Road - 1:06
- DP 20-09: Discretionary Permit - 323 Industrial Avenue - Continued - 26:47
- DP 20-10: Discretionary Permit - 217 Avenue C and 220 Avenue B - Continued - 67:01
- DP 20-03: Pre-application Review - 4964 Williston Road - 90:42
- APP 20-01: Appeal - 7997 Williston Road - 147:10
- Move to Executive Session - 165:31
- Motions on Agenda Items - 165:49
- Minutes from the September 10, 2019 DRB Meeting - 173:47
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.