Williston Development Review Board
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Certificate of Appropriateness: AP 18-071; HP 18-013 - New Freestanding Sign for Williston Federated Church - 0:57
- Certificate of Appropriateness: AP 18-091; HP 18-04 - Sign for Williston Central School - 6:10
- Discretionary Permit: DP 18-07 - 25 Omega Drive - 10:22
- Discretionary Permit: DP 09-01 - 5987 Williston Road - 45:30
- Discretionary Permit: DP 18-09 - 4354 South Brownell Road - 146:24
- Discretionary Permit: DP 18-10 - 211 Blair Park Road - 212:33
- Move to Executive Session - 245:37
- Motions on Agenda Items - 246:59
- Minutes From November 14, 2017 Williston DRB Meeting - 256:26
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Williston DRB consists of a seven member Board appointed by the Selectboard for staggered three year terms. This Board is responsible for reviewing and approving all proposed development projects. This includes conditional use, variance, site plan, and subdivision approvals. The Board also reviews Certificates of Appropriateness as recommended by the Historical Preservation Committee.