South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Agenda Review: Additions, deletions or changes in order of agenda items. - 0:01
- Comments and questions from the public not related to the agenda. - 1:30
- Announcements and City Managerâ€™s Report. - 2:00
- Public Comment - 8:10
- Announcements and City Managerâ€™s Report. - 12:00
- Reports from Councilors on Committee assignments - 17:00
- Consent Agenda - 17:15
- Top dog and first feline - 20:48
- Update on plans for possible July 23rd vote on South Burlington School District FY â€˜2021 Budget - 25:00
- Public Comment - 37:30
- Consider and possibly approve appointments to Chittenden County Regional Planning Commission Committees - 40:00
- May Financials - Tom Hubbard - 44:30
- Consider and possibly approve lease agreements with Common Roots- Carol McQuillen - 58:00
- Convene as the South Burlington Liquor Control Commission - 80:00
- Public hearing and possible Council action on the extension of Interim Zoning bylaws - 82:00
- Interviews with applicants for South Burlington Boards, Commissions and Committees - 103:27
- Adjourn - 159:00
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council meets online via GoToMeeting.
With the exception of City Council and Development Review Board meetings, all other public meetings have been cancelled. For City Council and DRB meetings, the City will provide information to participate remotely.
Check the City's website for updated information: www.sbvt.gov