South Burlington City Council
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order and Agenda - 0:00
- Comments and Question from the Public - 1:14
- Announcements and City Manager's Report - 5:15
- Consent Agenda - 16:27
- Annual Update to Local Emergency Operations Plan - 17:49
- Comments and Question from the Public - Continued - 22:03
- Proposed FY 2021 School District Budget - 28:39
- Staff Work Related to Interim Zoning - 68:52
- Approve the Extension of the Deadline to Hold a Public Hearing to Consider, and Take Public Comment on, Extending the Duration of the Interim Bylaws from May 13, 2020, until June 22, 2020 - 76:30
- Policy on Gifts and Donations to the City - 78:48
- Resolution Related to Asking the Legislature and Governor to Extend the Period of Time during which a Community can Issue TIF Debt by One Year and also Extend the Period to Collect TIF Revenue by One Year - 83:26
- Review Report from Standing Committees Outlining Priorities and Need to Resume Meetings. Consider Allowing one or more Committees to Begin Meeting Again Electronically - 86:49
- March Financials - 130:21
- South Burlington Liquor Control Commission - 137:46
- Reports from Councilors on Committee Assignments - 141:38
- Move to Executive Session - 144:56
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington City Council meets online via GoToMeeting.
With the exception of City Council and Development Review Board meetings, all other public meetings have been cancelled. For City Council and DRB meetings, the City will provide information to participate remotely.
Check the City's website for updated information: www.sbvt.gov