So. Burlington DRB
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Other Business/Announcements - 0:24
- Minutes of June 3, 2008 - 2:35
- Continued sketch plan of South burlington realty Co for a planned unit development consisting of: 1) razing existing 1,000 ssq. ft. building, and 2) constructing a two story 15,880sq. ft. mixed use building, 2040 Williston Rd. - 2:51
- Miscellaneous application of Yiota Ahladas to expand a non-complying single family dwelling by enclosing en existing 12' x 14' deck, 3 Pavilion Ave. - 31:08
- Conditional use application of Burlington Tennis Club, Inc. to amend a previously approved plan for a 2500sq. ft. indoor recreational facility and outdoor recreational facilities, 12 1/2 C East Terrace - 34:47
- Final plat application of Stephen Juiffre to subdivide a 1.34 acre parcel developed with a single family dwelling into two parcels, 68 Kirby Rd. - 39:46
- Continued design review application of Patrick Malone requesting design review approval for the exterior modifications to a building consisting of office and retail food store, 222 Dorset St. - 45:33
- Preliminary plat application and final plat application of Merchants Bank for a planned unit development to amend a previously approved plan for a retail building and a bank with a drive-through facility, 929 Shelburne Rd. - 48:41
- Sketch plan application of Birchwood Properties, Inc. for a planned unit developement to construct a general office building, 65& 103 Bowdoin St. - 57:06
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The South Burlington Design Review Board meets at 7pm on the first and third Tuesday of each month at City Hall. Channel 17 records one of these meetings each month. Meetings air on Channel 17 at the times listed below. To find out more about Planning proposals, agendas and minutes click here.
Unfortunately, this program is not avaiable online.