Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Public to be Heard - 0:00
- Agenda Additions/Changes - 3:04
- First Class Liquor Licenses - 6:23
- GHSP Grant Application (Speed Monitoring Devices) - 15:07
- Foliage Management within Town Rights of Way - 20:16
- VT15/Sand Hill Road Intersection Improvement Project - 143:36
- Greg Duggan (CCRPC/PAC Alternative) - 149:06
- Fire Truck Lease Resolution - 151:44
- Minutes of April 18, 2016 - 173:41
- Consent Agenda - 190:03
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The Essex Selectboard meetings are all held at the Town Offices at 81 Main Street in Essex Junction, in the downstairs conference room on the first and third Mondays of the month. The public is always welcome and the meetings start promptly at 7:30 PM. If special accommodations are needed please call (802) 878-1341.