Essex Junction Trustees
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order - 0:00
- Agenda - 0:13
- Public Hearing - Merger - 1:50
- Public to be Heard - 19:25
- Discussion with Essex Police Chief about traffic enforcement, police staffing, and other police department priorities - 20:42
- Consideration of and possible action to modify wastewater facility capital fund to add replacement blower core - 51:17
- Consideration of and possible action to enter professional services agreement and apply for grants for Densmore Drive and Brickyard culverts - 65:05
- Discussion about Out and About event - 77:40
- Discussion of public outreach for merger plan and vote - 92:35
- Consent Agenda - 104:45
- Reading File - 105:30
- Adjourn - 113:55
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
This is a remote meeting.
Essential Town Selectboard and Village Board of Trustees meetings will continue as scheduled and are livestreamed by Channel 17. Visit www.cctv.org/watch-tv/municipalities for links. Visit the Town (www.essex.org) and Village (www.essexjunction.org) websites for information on participating in these meetings.