Essex Junction Planning Commission
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Agenda - 0:00
- Minutes of October 17, 2019 - 1:37
- Final site plan to convert single family dwelling into three (3) residential units at 8 Church St - 4:57
- Final Site Plan Review Final siteplan review for a proposed mixed use building and removal of existing buildings;construct 9,830 s.f. four-story mixed use building with parking deck; commercial space on 1st floor with 48 studio apartments on the upper floors at 9 & 11 Park St - 19:06
- Other Planning Commission Items - 122:37
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
The five members of the Essex Junction Planning Commission are appointed by the Village Trustees. The commission meets on the first and third Thursday of each month to review development applications, update the Land Development Code, and assist in the update of the Comprehensive Plan.