Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Approval of Minutes from Previous Meeting - 0:00
- Public Forum - 0:21
- Ballot Item Regarding Perpetually Affordable Housing in Burlington - 5:01
- Ballot Item Regarding General Obligation Bonds for Capital Improvements - 15:26
- Ballot Item Regarding Approval of School Budget for Fiscal Year 2019 - 44:35
- Ballot Item Regarding Regional Emergency Dispatch - 62:35
- Ballot Item Regarding Raising the Age of Sale for Tobacco Products from 18 to 21 - 78:50
- Ballot Item Regarding the Vermont Air National Guard Basing of F-35's at Burlington International Airport - 87:03
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
This meeting was co-facilitated by Michelle Mraz and Matt Grady. Meeting place: The Greek Orthodox Church at 600 South Willard Street