Burlington Ward 6 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome/Approval of Minutes - 0:00
- Fr an Brock, Burlington Education Association - 1:53
- Burlington School Board Update - 12:27
- Keep BT Local Presentation - 24:57
- DPW Update on Construction Projects - 49:49
- City Council Report - 59:27
- Update on Champlain College - 86:18
- Update on UVM - 98:58
- Public Forum/Vote on Steering Committee Nominee - 101:33
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Ward 6 meets the first Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: Morgan Room, Aiken Hall 83 Summit Street, Champlain College