Burlington Ward 2 and Ward 3 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome and Introductions - 0:00
- Public Comment - 1:05
- Steering Committee Election - 9:24
- Update from Elected/Appointed City Officials - 13:06
- Burlington Police Department-Lt. John Young - 31:07
- A Data Portrait of the Old North End and How We Compare - 52:10
- Parks and Recreation Plan and Status of Multi-Gen Center/Senior Programs/Community Dinner - 70:22
- Update from Elected/Appointed State Officials - 99:28
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 2 & 3 meet the second Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Multi-Generational Center 241 North Winooski Avenue