Burlington Ward 2 and Ward 3 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Welcome, Introductions and Public Comment - 0:00
- Purchase of St. Joseph's Co-Cathedral Church School by Champlain Housing Trust - 10:04
- Parks and Rec Involvement in St. Joseph's School Purchase - 23:56
- Very Merry Theater interest in St. Joseph's School - 53:49
- Walk Bike Master Plan Update and Main Street Cycle Track Public Scoping Study - 64:52
- Public Officials Reports - 92:59
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 2 & 3 meet the second Thursday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Multi-Generational Center 241 North Winooski Avenue