Burlington Ward 1 and Ward 8 NPA Meeting
Download: H.264/AAC mp4 file
- Call to Order/Welcome & Introductions - 0:00
- City Hall Park / Great Streets Presentation - 2:50
- "Keep The Park Green" Response from Carolyn Bates - 37:30
- Greater Burlington YMCA Update and Future Plans - 67:13
- City Council Update - 95:02
- CATMA's expansion in Chittenden County - 113:26
- Pedestrian and Cyclist Safety (Williston Road interchange with I 89) - 135:01
Tell us about your experience with this online video, click here.
Neighborhood Planning Assemblies (NPAs) are grassroots, neighborhood organizations that were established in each of Burlington's seven Wards to empower citizen participation in City government. Working as neighborhood advocacy groups, Neighborhood Planning Assemblies facilitate communication between the citizens of Burlington and city government through regular meetings scheduled in each Ward. Wards 1 & 8 meet the second Wednesday of the month.
Meeting place: McClure Lobby Conference Room, FAHC/UVM Medical Center